Buzzbike gives Londoners a free bicycle if they are prepared to be a rolling advert and ride it 12 times a month and park it securely outside. The bike is built by Cooper (Mini), uses Bluetooth and apps to measure activity, and enable community communication, plus advertisers can specify geographic preferences for promotions. Good for the environment, good for the people riding them = brilliant!
You Might Like:
- Hoogekraal Mountain Bike Trail - GoPro
- Awesome Mountain Bike Video - One Shot
- Doing The Impossible on the Road Bicycle
- RAV4 Outdoor Website in South Africa
- Downhill Drifting on Three Wheels in Cape Town